To ensure all finished goods are filled, stored and loaded efficiently and safely.
- To fill containers as directed
- To load/unload bulk tankers
- To load/unload packaged goods vehicles
- To carry out administrative procedures related to the passage of goods through the site
- Assist in other duties, for which you are qualified, as required
- To follow required good working practices at all times.
To ensure all required tasks are properly carried out.
- Maintain own work area in a neat and tidy order
- Empty all full waste bins within own working area at the end of each shift
- Assist in maintaining a good standard of housekeeping throughout the site
- Maintain segregation of waste as instructed
- Keep all equipment clean and return to proper location after use
To ensure designated standards of the quality and environmental systems are maintained where they relate to your function.
- To follow all quality and environmental procedures relating to operational duties
- To fill product within given specification
- To manufacture product within given specification
- To label and prepare containers/packages in accordance with company presentation standards
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all site operating procedures and work instructions that relate to your function
- To suggest improvements where they relate to your function
- To carry out simple tests where specific training has been given.
Health and Safety
To be aware of the company policy on Health and Safety and to recognise and take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- To follow all company safety procedures
- To observe all company safety rules
- To familiarise yourself with the site emergency response plan
- After appropriate training, to participate as designated in any emergency/incident
- To report any accident/incident/near miss to site management
- To report any defects in plant equipment to site management
- To be aware of the hazardous nature of all material handled on site
- To look after all items of Personal Protective Equipment issued to you
- To report any fault with your own PPE immediately to site management
- To assist in stock taking
- To assist in stock control, ie order picking, stock location, as required
- To follow stock rotation procedure
- Accurately record total quantity of product produced on issued works orders
- Report to site management any problems relating to stock
- Assist in maintaining good stock presentation.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Discretionary quarterly bonus(Company & H&S results driven)
- 25 days holiday
- Insurance (PHI, Life Assurance, Critical Illness)
- 6% Employer pension contribution (matched with minimum of 3% employee contribution)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme