Customer Service Co-ordinator (French Speaking)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The receipt, vetting and processing of customer orders to ensure all requirements are satisfied.
- Order receipt by telephone, and email
- Checking orders to ensure full information is provided by customer and this information is inputted into processing system
- Verification of all prices and special customer agreements
- Ensuring problems in meeting customer requirements are addressed and appropriate action is taken and, if necessary, communicate to the customer.
2. To control the supply of product in accordance with the company’s policies and legal obligations, whilst maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- To control the issue of and maintain an accurate record of customs and excise duty declarations using both a database and manual system
- To control the issue of and maintain an accurate record of material safety data sheets using a database system
- To control the issue and maintain and accurate record of drug declarations using a manual system
- To control the issue of and maintain an accurate record of product specifications using an access database.
3. To develop and maintain working relationships throughout the company to advise and provide information on customer service matters.
- Daily contact with customers and account managers to discuss and resolve issues or difficulties
- Provide translation support to customers and colleagues as and when required.
- Regular contact with Operations regarding customer service requirements
- Help to build a team atmosphere and promote flexible working throughout the supply chain group.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all business and account managers to ensure all customers are receiving the best possible service
- Promote, develop and maintain an awareness and understanding of the importance of the supply chain group throughout the organisation.
4. Plan own work to maximise effectiveness and efficiency of supply chain to meet deadlines given by both customer and the company.
- Daily review of order exception report and liaison with Transport & commercial teams and planners regarding delivery of customer orders
- Process and control the administration of customer orders prior to month end Timely allocation/de-allocation of finished product to customer orders to meet required delivery dates
- Think quickly and clearly, giving correct priorities and decisions whilst meeting demanding targets and deadlines
- Identify areas for quality improvements and be pro-active in ensuring the group strives for continuous improvements in methods of working
- Provide additional support to cover colleagues accounts during absence and holidays.
5. The provision of general administration duties.
- Ensure all customer orders and relevant correspondence is filed in accordance with company procedures
- Set-up and maintain customer account information on databases to ensure remains accurate and up to date. Regular archival of historical / obsolete information relating to customer accounts contained in mainframe computer system
- Regular archival of customer orders in accordance with company procedures
- Any other tasks appropriate to this Job Title.
All employees have a duty to understand the company procedures and systems. These include Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety and Responsible Care.
All employees should periodically review their personal training needs and those of colleagues and staff. This will enable a process of continuous improvement of skills and ability within the company.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Discretionary quarterly bonus(Company & H&S results driven)
- 25 days holiday
- Insurance (PHI, Life Assurance, Critical Illness)
- 6% Employer pension contribution (matched with minimum of 3% employee contribution)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme