Multisol is a market leader in the formulation, blending and distribution of high value fuel and lubricant additives, base oils and speciality chemicals. It was established in 1968 and operates world-wide at facilities in the UK, France, Russia and South Africa. It has been part of the Brenntag Group, the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution, since 2011. Our dedicated team is focused on delivering the highest levels of quality, service and technical support to every customer and supplier.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide support to Infineum Additives & Commercial Director, Base Oils Account Director and CEO, including analysis, presentations, research, business reporting, in particular:
- Provide business analysis and reporting on margins, volumes, etc. relating to key Suppliers. Also analysis on key Customers (volumes, margins, product mix, etc.)
- Pricing analysis on Infineum and base stocks, for (i) purchase and sell out to Multisol 3rd party customers, (ii) Brenntag inter-company pricing, and (iii) analysis on Brenntag sell out pricing to customers
- Project support, e.g. on Infineum and Chevron projects
- Preparation of presentations for suppliers, customers and Brenntag internally, as required.
- Analyse financial data and models
- Communicate complex data in a straightforward manner
- Improve on existing processes to create new business models
- Interaction with commercial contacts of Multisol and Brenntag entities for commercial data
- Manipulation and consolidation of data across multiple Brenntag internal systems: EBW (European Business Warehouse, SAGE and possibly SAP) as well as Group Finance
- Work with supply Directors on business development projects, marketing initiatives, individual or regional commercial support
- Work with business stakeholders to produce, develop and format detailed presentations for both internal and external use
- Market analysis, product training, business performance, supplier specific reviews, product segmentation performance.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Discretionary quarterly bonus(Company & H&S results driven)
- 25 days holiday
- Insurance (PHI, Life Assurance, Critical Illness)
- 6% Employer pension contribution (matched with minimum of 3% employee contribution)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme